THE PAVILLON EIFFEL
The Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping is the unique opportunity to invite your guests to your table to offer them, in the heart of the Eiffel Pavilion, ephemeral 3-star restaurant, an exceptional sporting event bringing together the best riders in the world.
• A breathtaking view of the international equestrian competition.
• Menus co-signed by starred chefs and creations highlighting the diversity and richness of a cuisine open to the world.
• Professionals and passionate will be there for 3 days of competition and shows.
A GASTRONOMIC RESTAURANT
• Tables of 8 people closest to the competition.
Rates: from 3200 to 8000 euros excl tax
• Table shared
Rates: from 400 € to 1 000 € euros excl tax per person
• OPTION: Equicoaching experience
Rates: from 6 800 € à 11 600 € euros excl tax for one table of 8 persons and the Equicoaching experience
• 5 sessions available: Friday noon (full) and evening / Saturday noon and evening / Sunday noon
Hospitality platform installed at the top of the stands for a breathtaking view of the competition track and the site.
Offer per person/day
Friday July 5th
Price: 113,40 € HT 120 € TTC
Saturday July 6th
Price: 165,40 € HT 175 € TTC
Sunday July 7th
Price: 137 € HT 145 € TTC
Covered lounge platform
Direct view of the competition track
1 glass of champagne
1 soft drink
3 aperitif canapés
The Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping is an event that is both sporting and cultural, a meeting place for world economic leaders, the greatest institutional figures and the most important international artistic personalities.