For the 4th consecutive year, the best riders of the world will be at the Champ de Mars from 30 June 2017! A few weeks from the LONGINES PARIS EIFFEL JUMPING, this is the opportunity to do a little flashback of the last 3 editions.
2014 - A French victory
For the first edition, Kevin Staut and the beautiful Silvana * HDC snatched victory to Puis Schwizer in a time of 40.74. A French victory for an event in the heart of the French capital!
The podium of 2014:
• 1st place: Kevin Staut (France) - Silvana HDC - 40.74 seconds
• 2nd place: Pius Schwizer (Switzerland) - Toulago - 41.07 seconds
• 3rd place: Marcus Ehning (German) - Cornado NRW - 43.04 seconds
2015 -The Revelation
The second edition, was marked by the arrival of a prodigious rider on the track of LONGINES PARIS EIFFEL JUMPING! The Irish rider Betram Allen of 19 years old won his first "Five Stars" Grand Prix and his first victory on the Longines Global Champions Tour.
The podium of 2015 :
• 1st place: Bertram Allen (Ireland) - Romanov- 37.32 seconds
• 2nd place: Luciana Duniz (Portugal) - Fit For Fun 13 - 37.84 seconds
• 3rd place: Darragh Kenny (Ireland) - Sans Soucis Z - 39.36 seconds
2016 - The Year of Rofl-Göran Bengtsson
The LONGINES PARIS EIFFEL JUMPING 2016, relocated to the Plaine de Jeu de Bagatelle, smiled to Rolf Göran Bengstson and his faithful stallion Casall ASK, the couple who won the circuit of the Longines Global Champions Tour 2016!
The podium of 2016:
• 1st place: Rolf-Göran Bengtsson (Swedish) - Casall ASK - 38.50 seconds
• 2nd place: Simon Delestre (France) - Hermes Ryan - 39.02 seconds
• 3rd place: Pénélope Leprevost (France) - Wanderer of the Apple - 39.12 seconds.
Which rider will succeed to Kevin Staut, Betram Allen and Rofl-Göran Bengtsson?
A competition to follow on June 30, 2017 on the Champ de Mars!