THE PAVILLON EIFFEL
The Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping is the unique opportunity to invite your guests to your table to offer them, in the heart of the Eiffel Pavilion, ephemeral 3-star restaurant, an exceptional sporting event bringing together the best riders in the world.
• A breathtaking view of the international equestrian competition.
• Menus co-signed by starred chefs and creations highlighting the diversity and richness of a cuisine open to the world.
• Professionals and passionate will be there for 3 days of competition and shows.
A GASTRONOMIC RESTAURANT
• Tables of 8 people closest to the competition.
Rates: from 5000 to 8000 euros excl tax
• 5 sessions available: Friday noon and evening / Saturday noon and evening / Sunday noon
PRIVATE LODGES IN THE HEART OF SPORT
Enjoy a VIP service close to the competition on the occasion of the Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping.
• Private lodges for 4 people placed at the edge of the track.
Rates: 700 euros excl tax for one session / 1200 euros excl tax for the whole day.
• Welcome gift
• Welcome Cocktail
• Refreshments service
The Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping is an event that is both sporting and cultural, a meeting place for world economic leaders, the greatest institutional figures and the most important international artistic personalities.